Sunday 4 August 2013

How To Accept Credit Card On Your Website Locally And Internationally

I had a lot of issues with this when I first started our my Internet marketing career. Now that the problem is solved, I think it would be kind enough to share with everyone. I know a lot of credit card merchants like graphcard, 2checkout and a whole lot of them. I didn't subscribe for that on graphcard because of the fee or maybe I just don't want to use them.

The problem I had with 2checkout was that, they just didn't accept me into their program. So I tried google checkout again. Google checkout don't accept credit card from Nigerian, but I have a UK bank account and credit card. So I decided to use Google check out. It was successful and I was asked to verify my account within three days.



Something happened within this three days so I could not carry out this transaction and that was how it became a no go area for me. That was sad, I'm not sure I'll still be able to verify it, because I've tried it and wasn't successful. But that's not the good news. The good news now is that, I finally came across a simple payment means for you and I. Infact, it costed me less than $10 to start using this service and within 24hrs I was accepted. Very easy to navigate platform, excellent customer service, Infact the day I registered, almost five of their staff called me.


I was so pleased and excited. You cannot only use them to accept credit card on your website locally and internationally, but you can also use them to make simple payments like Dstv subscription, purchase of airtime and lots more.

You'll get notified through SMS and email for any transaction being made and when you have any money with them, all you have to do is click on withdraw to bank account and immediately, your money would be deposited into your bank account, you can then withdraw it and spend it anyhow you like. The website is no other than .Simplepay4u.com

It's not that I'm affiliated to them or anything like that, I was simply impressed with their service and in order not to be selfish, I decided to share with you all.

Now it's your turn, if you have any other merchant service provider that you'll like to recommend, please feel free to do so using the comment section.

1 comment:

Please, drop your comments, views and questions. I'll like to hear your feedback